Planning Your Tiny House
Planning the build of your house is a major step that people often overlook, make sure your house is right for you and done well.
- How to design your house
- Finding Materials
- Setting up your build site
- Common mistakes
Gathering Your Tools
Here are some of the tools you will need to build your Tiny House
- Tool List
Adding The Deck Flashing
Deck flashing is an important vapor barrier and rodent barrier for your tiny home, learn about the key details to this step.
- Choosing the right flashing
- Securing Flashing And Vapor Barrier
- Preventing Fastener Corrosion
Anchoring Your House
Securing your house to its foundation might be one of the most important steps in the building process. A house on a trailer can face a lot of different forces while going down the road, so be sure your house can take it!
- How to secure your house to the trailer
- Welding the tie downs
Framing Your Floor
Explore how to frame your floor, build in strength to potential weak areas and reinforce the joints.
- How to construct your floor joists
- Understanding the forces at play
- Reinforcing your joints