With the roll out of Tiny House Craftsman (see the post here) we are also adding to the line up our Tiny Workshops! You might have noticed a new link on our menu – “Events” – which will bring you to where you can sign up for them. Our online tiny workshops are a quick way for you to learn everything you need to know about tiny houses, how to build, what the life is like, and much more!
Each session is 30 minutes long on a specific topic and you can get all your questions answered. Our first session will be an intro to tiny houses where you can get a lot of your burning questions answered. Followed up by that we’ll get down to the nitty gritty and focus on particular topics.
Let me know in the comments if there are other times/days that people want, if we have enough I can add a session!
- Intro To Tiny Houses – Nov 16th 10am EST
- How To Design Your House – Nov 23rd 10am EST
- Choosing A Trailer – Nov 30th 10 am EST
- Water, Power, Toilets, HVAC – Dec 7th 10 am EST
- Let me know if there are other times that people want, if we have enough I can add a session!
- What topics do you want to see in future Tiny Workshops?