I have begun working on the inside of my tiny and one of the big tasks that we had to complete was the electrical for the tiny house. I knew that many people had a lot of questions about this and I have noticed that almost every single set of plans on the tiny house market either barley mentioned electrical or ignored it all together.
It was with that in mind that we have developed this ebook because we got so many questions. The book was written with a whole team of folks including tiny home builders, a Master Electrician, and myself.
We show you how to wire a tiny house from start to finish. We made it so someone who doesn’t have any knowledge or experience can go from novice to wiring their whole house.
- Basic electrical concepts
- how to size and plan your system
- How to wire switches, panels, lights, & more
- Key electrical codes and safety
- Wiring for on the grid and off the grid setups
- Custom diagrams for each step
- How to choose wire, breakers, & boxes
- Solar panels, inverters, etc
- Wind turbines and micro hydro power
- Much more!
This is an electronic book (not print) of 80 pages of core content including real life tiny house wiring examples, plus 55 pages of reference materials.