Time and time again I’ve shared how important it is to self-reflect and take time for introspection. Taking my own advice, I’ve been spending a lot of time lately working on myself, trying to uncover understanding around my personal purpose and meaning in life.
Large questions bubble to the surface when you live The Tiny Life; it’s inevitable. Part of this journey for me is expressed in the form of posts to you all, because many of you are on a similar journey as I am. I decided to try writing down questions that would get me thinking about these questions from a different viewpoint.
Fill out the Mad Libs and share in the comments!
- When its my last day on earth, I’ll look back and be thankful that I did ______.
- The biggest source of stress in my life is _____.
- When it comes to things I have to do, I hate doing ____, _______, and ______.
- I can’t stop smiling when I do ______.
- Before I die I want to _______.
- When I do _____ I look up from doing it and realize hours have past.
- I feel powerful when I _______
- If I could put one message on a billboard in Times Square it would be ____.
- Your 10 year old self be most disappointed to learn that you were doing ______.
- Success means ______ to me.
- Share your answers in the comments!
- What question would you add?