Sitting at 320 square feet, costing $100 a square foot and 70% of the materials are recycled. What I really like are the huge windows! I have always been drawn to floor to ceiling windows, but I am still unsure how well they keep the heat/cold in or out depending on the season.
From the Architect:
– Exterior dimensions 20 L x 16 W x 9.5 H (320 SF). High Cube.
– Module may be placed on a permanent or temporary foundation.
– Natural bamboo floor, walls and ceiling.
– Sliding glass doors to patio (dimensions of patio 9 x 16, 144 SF)
– Aluminum frame and glass panel side door for main entrance.
– Fully insulated floors, walls, ceiling. Weather tight EPDM rubber roof optional.
– Cedar decking and exterior cladding.
– Electrical wiring set-up for standard 110V generator or plugin, multiple outlets, spot lighting, and recessed lighting throughout.
– Full kitchen with high finish cabinetry, stainless steel countertop. Plenty of room for under counter fridge, oven, cooktop and hood fan (all kitchen appliances not included). Option packages extra.
– Shower room complete with porcelain tiles, mirror, sink with vanity, glass shower door, skylight above shower.
– Hot water pump in concealed, mirrored corner cabinet in shower room.