It’s Thanksgiving once again, and we wanted to wish a happy holiday from us here at The Tiny Life to those who celebrate. How can you celebrate the tiny way?
- Tell your loved ones how grateful you are that they are in your life, and what it is about them that you’re thankful for.
- Avoid the Black Friday crowds if you can! Put the money you’d otherwise spend tomorrow toward a goal (your future tiny house, perhaps), or spend it on a fun adventure with family and friends.
- Donate to one of your favorite charities to show them how much you appreciate the work they do.
- Put down the phone and enjoy a face to face conversation with someone.
- Start a daily gratitude journal – write down three things you’re thankful for every day.
- Take a moment to appreciate how far you’ve come toward reaching your goals, rather than constantly focusing on how much needs to be done.
“When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” -Lao Tzu
- What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving?
- How are you planning to spend the holiday?