One thing that I have got away from is talking about more is life simplification and strategies to make life more focused on what is important. A side note, I did two posts today, this and another (see below) more Tiny House geared.
One of the important things about wanting a simple life is to know what your goals are and focus on them. A Tiny House can help with this as it removes a lot of extra stuff. To achieve this, it means at times, saying no to things that fall outside of those goals. I find it useful to actually write them down, I have a little book I keep on hand that I have several “big picture” things, the first of which is life goals.
Today I wanted to ask this question.
If you died tomorrow, what would you wish you had done?
I will share my list, please feel free to list yours, it can be useful to hear people’s comments and suggestions about achieving them. So here it goes, some are kinda odd, but if you read the most popular post of mine to date, Be Weird, you will understand.
- Learn to Sail, cross the Gulf of Mexico to see the Giant Stingray Migration of 100,000+ stingrays
- Learn to play the Banjo and Harmonica
- Take a vacation in Costa Rica for 6 months
- Write a book title: TBD
- Build a Dune Buggy from scratch
- Move into a Tiny House
- Build a Tear Drop trailer and go for a road trip
- Have a pet Capybara
- Grow my own food (vegetable and meat)
- Be with those I love