The ECObitat start from a modular system of 2.44 m x 3,10 m x 12.20 m, scaled from the standard OSB plate (oriented strand board) of 1.22 m x 2.44 m, defining areas of flexible multipurpose that can be progressively coupled and adequate for transport. Legs telescope from the base ensuring a good adaptability to different types of topographies. The responsible use of recyclable and industrial materials results in a speedy and prompt delivery of manufacturing space modules.
The main materials of the system are:
- Structure in “steel framing”
- Vertical walls and floor in OSB with thermo-acoustic insulation;
- Coverage in metal type sandwich tiles;
- Window in tempered glass;
- Green roof and walls;
- System of reuse of water;
- Use of solar panels for water heating;
- Use of wind power to generate electricity.