We encourage your comments on The Tiny Life and hope you will join in the discussions. While we try our best, we can’t always respond to every comment. We encourage discussion and welcome constructive criticism, as we see them a way to broaden our understanding of a subject. At the same time, we expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must.
We want to be clear that The Tiny Life has final say on everything that is on our website.
Commenting is considered an acknowledgement that you agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by The Tiny Life at its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Impersonate another person.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”
The Tiny Life retains the authority of what is considered “spam”, advertisements and solicitations. If we deem something to be such, the decision is final.
The Tiny Life has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to discriminatory comments based on age, gender, orientation, race, nationality, religious affiliation, and political affiliations.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated to:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with the above
- Remove communications that The Tiny Life deems to be dangerous advice or inaccurate statements that could lead to harm. Understand this does not make us responsible for or liable for anything. Read our Risk and Liability statement.
By posting any comments or other material on The Tiny Life, you understand we don’t own your comments, but understand that we may use your submission for post ideas, marketing, and other related endeavors as The Tiny Life sees fit without notification and without compensation or attribution. Commenting is considered to be acknowledgment of this.
If you feel there is a comment that requires attention, please send a link to the comment to us via that contact us tab which is at the top of the page.
Please see our note about risk and liability here.